Thursday, August 14, 2008

Update, FINALLY!

We have been busy but can't really think what we have been busy doing. We went to Idaho for a week and saw Mother and Dad's new house. Also saw Uncle Bob riding his scooter with his golf clubs.....
I finally got to babysit the boys....and got a picture of Greyson smiling. He is adorable if I do have to say so myself.... Brooke was home in the morning so she helped then and my friend Evelyn came over for a while in the afternoon. We found out they are not liking their stroller all that much... We ended up carrying them and using the stroller for our stuff. We need to do some training. But they are so fun......love em love em....












2 comments:

Katrina Wright said...

they are sooooo cute Deb how fun. I am out here in geogia with Katie trying to catch me a hurricane I hope it fizzles out by the time it gets up here. Well good job on the pics. ;) Becky

megan said...

I like the picture of Grandma's house. They planted the grass while we there. I can't believe how much it has grown. Cute pictures of the boys. They are growing fast.