Sunday, January 18, 2009

My favorite pictures from the Dominican

This is really my favorite picture not the next one but I don't know how to edit it and my children are not here to help me.

Greyson, Joel doesn't think he needs reading glasses....LOL He borrowed mine.


Greyson and I. What a handsome little boy. He makes my heart melt.



This is Prince Dash aka Harrison. He was our Prince on the trip. He loves to be the baby and we are actually happy to baby him. He was all wrapped up nice for his nap at the pool.



Brooke will hate this shot. But I made her do it. I figured she would regret it later on... Debbie said.....






Here is the family on Christmas. Aren't we a good looking bunch????? It was so much fun. I think I would go away again for Christmas. Very peaceful....








1 comment:

kwgirl said...

I LOVE the last picture of the family...you look fabulous!
I think Christmas should be somewhere warm every year...now to convince our kids-they like the snow:(