Tuesday, October 23, 2007

My very first post

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

My very first posting. It has taken my numerous times and lots of help from the computer geek also known as Brandon. I am experimenting. so I know what to do.

I started Jenny Craig again. Have lots of weight to lose. Joel and I had the contest to see who would lose the most weight. I won. I lost 7.8 pounds and he lost 7 pounds. Of course, Jenny has a digital scale and we have the old fashioned one at home. No matter I won. I have been giving the treadmill a workout and I am finally using my ipod that I got for my birthday last year with much help from Joel and Brandon. Brandon had to recharge it and that was an ordeal because then you have to find all the cords and stuff but it is charged. I need to get a armband because I keep hitting the cord on the ipod and knocking it to the ground. Not good for the ipod.

Eye news. I had an eye doctor appointment yesterday. I have more deposits on the back of the eye which they have laser twice. So I am getting lasered again and then if that doesn't work they will have to replace the lens which is where I started 2 years ago. I really do think that is what will happen. Hopefully, this surgery will go better.

I will try and add pictures next time.. Pictures of what I don't know. I want to restain my bathroom vanity doors so maybe that will get me motivated so I will have some show and tell.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

looks like you have successfully created a blog, good work!

Bree Johnson said...

ok hilarious cause when you write it sounds like when you talk! aka not good for the i pod- - ahh so proud and happy you figured it out! :)

megan said...

I was checking out Jodi's blog and I finally decided to create an account so I could leave some comments and I saw your link to your blog page. It looks great. I am begging to think I need to create my own blog. Maybe I will have Noah help me do it. Oh yeah I heard Brandon and Bree are expecting when is she due?
-Megan (your niece in Oregon)

Jodi said...

Yahoo! You did it. You have a blog. Thanks for reading mine. I can't wait to keep up on yours.

Bree Johnson said...

ahhh your cute hair!