Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Catch up from forever


I made a flirty apron. Which is really cute. But an awful picture of me.

Barrett, my baby, turned 22 on Monday..... I can't believe it.


Harrison at Grandma 2's house. Isn't he cute and getting bigger?



Little Jett looking relaxed in the love sac.... Oh to be a baby...




Blessing day. Man he looks tiny there. He has gotten so big. He is teething and is so cute...






Remember back to a previous post. Here is my treasure. My machine....TZone Vibration. I lost 3 inches off the waist and lots off the legs. Keeps me all tuned up and ready to play.... I really kind of like it. I need to lose lots more.




Summer has come and I can't think of anything spectactular that has happened. I ripped up some grass because I didn't like the way it looked. It was a different color of green. That was a project that Joel finished because we couldn't work together. I hope it improves the look. I just want my grass to be all the same color. I am pretty boring.
I had a great time at the Stampede. It was really fun.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haaa love the flirty apron! and that you and joel can't work together on yard projects- i dies laughing while reading this

Unknown said...

that flirty apron is so you and the pic is not bad at all....i haven't see u like forever. can't believe that barett is that old, i remember going to the hospital with grandma when he was born. i miss my johnson family. i need one of those machine, losing a few inches and getting toned is always good.

kwgirl said...

I'm LOVING the apron...you need to share where you got the pattern and please tell me it's easy to make! I think it looks great:)

Ashley Dawn said...

Uneventful summers are the best....and it doesn't sound too boring. You have lots of cute grandkids to be crazy around. LOVE the apron. Way to go. Miss seeing you at church - sigh.